These are some of the additional events that would occur while playing the AKB1/48 Trilogy:
Members are the ones who would sometimes call the player to accompany them, in some instances, two of them would call at the same time. The player must then choose who they'll accompany, with the rejected member's compatibility going down. Depending on the rank of the rejected member, a lower-ranked member has a chance to break communications (seen as the breaking of their nameplates in the address book). Due to the increased number of members in AKB1/149 Renai Sousenkyo, there are instances that three of them would call at the same time. There are a few instances that three members will also call at the same time in the earlier two games, but is rarely (you've got to be extremely lucky to get the one from the 1st one) encountered.
A member would ambush the player and covers the player's avatar's eyes. The player must guess who the member is. It's important that the audio is always on, as this could occur randomly. A low-ranking member who failed to be guessed won't break communications, but if you guessed correctly, her rank will increase.
A high-ranking member would ask her own birthday.
A member will approach the player's avatar and confess that she saw the player with the last member you were with at that time. Depending on the member, the event that follows could either be one of the following:
- Request: a member usually just passes by, giving the impression that she wants the player to accompany her the next day.
- Querry: a member would ask if the player likes her. Chances of the member breaking connections here is high, even if she has a high-rank.
- Favor: a member would ask if the player would like to accompany her the next day. Chances of the member breaking connections here is low, but if the player fails to meet her the next day, it would lead to breaking.
Similar to the "After-Date", only is set when the player's avatar is about to meet a member. A different random member sometimes appear and one of two scenarios will occur:
- Favor: the member will ask if you can accompany her at that moment. If you accept, then the one that you should have to meet that day will "break her connections" with you automatically after that day.
- Request: this is a member who have broken her connections already, she'll ask if it's ok to try again once more. If you accept, her connections will naturally "revive", and you get another chance to date her again.
Ambush events sometimes lead to the "before confession event" selections.
Events where the player increases the ranking of any of the high-ranking member. There would be no selection of answers here.
An event in AKB1/48 Idol to Guam de Koishitara where the player will accompany any one of the high-ranking member for a day.
Individual Theater Performance
An event in AKB1/149 Renai Sousenkyo where the player will go to a member's theater performance.
An event in AKB1/149 Renai Sousenkyo where the player will go to a Team/Group's Theater Performance. There are two possible outcome here, one is the "revival" of the whole Team/Group, or "breaking" of communications of the whole Team/Group. These usually happens with Team members from NMB48 and HKT48.
Sijfer Note: Some terms used here are only named based on the writer's personal observation and is subject to debate.